HYPERDESMO®-PB-2K is a fast-curing, two-component, bitumen-extended polyurethane fluid. It produces a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces and excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties.
It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin and is extended with chemically polymerised virgin bitumen.
Apply with brush, roller, spatula or airless spraying. Minimum consumption: 1.0-1.5 lt/m2.
For waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- polyurethane insulation foams,
- asphalt membranes,
- EPDM membranes,
- bathrooms (under tiles),
- verandas and balconies (under tiles),
- flower pots and roof-top gardens,
- light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- non-potable water tanks,
- bridge platforms,
- “cut-and-cover” tunnels,
- irrigation channels.